The Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe Hotels & Rentals: Hotels | Weddings: Chapels & VenuesBRIEF | MAP | PHOTOS | CONTACT
Featuring a mid-mountain location on Northstar California, The Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe is the first and only AAA Five Diamond mountain resort in California. Highlights include:
• 170 luxurious guest rooms and suites with in-room fire places and floor-to-ceiling windows
• Ski-in/ski-out access on Northstar California with ski valet services
• A 17,000 sq ft slopeside spa with treatments themed around water and woods
• Extraordinary dining in Manzanita featuring rustic California cuisine with mountain resort influences
• Marshmology experience each evening at the fire pit featuring the “Art of the S’more”
• Indoor Campout Package designed for children 4 to 8 bringing the fun and excitement of camping experience to the comfort of your guestroom.
• A comprehensive children’s program allowing parents to make the most of their Lake Tahoe vacation
During the winter season, The Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe’s mid-mountain location provides for ski-in / ski-out access to Northstar California, consistently touted as one of the nation’s best family-friendly ski resorts. With a slope-side location on Northstar’s “Big Easy” run, the ski-in/ski-out access can be enjoyed by skiers and riders of any level. When you are ready for a day on the mountain, simply head down to mountain concierge where the ski valets will assist you with your boots and escort you to your skis and poles waiting on the slopes. Northstar offers world-class grooming and provides a plethora of family activities in the Village at Northstar accessed from the hotel by an intermountain gondola. At the heart of the Village is a 9,000 sq ft ice skating rink surrounded by cozy fire pits and a variety of options for shopping, dining and entertainment.
During the summer months, Northstar transforms into family-friendly playground offering the region’s best mountain adventure. Families and their four-legged friends will love hiking the easy loop to Sawmill Lake. After a day on the mountain, guests can gather around the fire pit with The Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe Marshmologist for complimentary s’mores, enjoy cocktails on the resort’s heated outdoor terrace or enjoy a game of bocce in the backyard. Later in the evening, head down to the Village at Northstar where kids and kids at heart can take a loop around the roller skating rink, fly into the sky on the Bunge trampoline or create a stuffed animal at Bear Village located in the Villager Candle Shop.
The resort also offers a variety of activities and water sports on Lake Tahoe, just 15 minutes away with daily kayak and stand up paddle boarding excursions lead by the professional guides at Tahoe Adventure Company. Preferred tee times can be enjoyed at two nearby championship golf courses, Gray’s Crossing, a Jack Nicklaus signature course, and Old Greenwood.
Recent Accolades include:
AAA Five Diamond / Forbes Four Star Awards
"Top 50 Ski Hotels" Readers' Choice Award, Condé Nast Traveler, November 2012
"The World's Best Hotels" 2013, Travel+Leisure, September 2012
"America’s Best Lake Hotels", Travel+Leisure, September 2012
"Best Hotels in the USA" & "Best Hotel in Lake Tahoe", U.S. News, February 2012
Visit us on Facebook!
BRIEF | MAP | PHOTOS | CONTACT