Go to SnowGlobe Music Festival for New Year's Eve in Lake Tahoe
Tahoe.com Staff, 2:17pm, 11/27/2012
South Lake Tahoe is definitely the place to be this New Year’s Eve for the SnowGlobe Music Festival, kicking off Dec. 29 – Dec. 31, 2012 on the Lake Tahoe Community College soccer field.
The event is back for its second year with some great acts including Deadmau5, Wiz Khalifa, Chromeo, Beats Antique, Big Gigantic, Laidback Luke, MiMOSA and more! Over 40 of the top electronica acts will be performing across three separate main stages this New Year’s Weekend.
Take a look at the trailer:
See last year’s re-cap video:
Nobody Beats The Drum
Up Until Now
Clicks and Whistles
Suggested Lodging Options:
Basecamp Hotel has teamed up with SnowGlobe organizers to provide some very nice packages:
- 3-Night stay at South Lake Tahoe’s newest boutique hotel, designed for guests who want to explore and make new friends, with a comfortable “Basecamp” to welcome them home each night.
- Shuttle transportation to and from the festival.
- Hangover Kits in every room to help you get back on the dancefloor or up the mountain.
- Continental breakfast to kick-start your day.
- S’mores around the hotel’s fire pits to help kick back with new and old friends alike.
Need some gear while you’re here? Check out:
Official SnowGlobe site: snowglobemusicfestival.com