Lake Tahoe Ski Resorts 2013 Opening Dates
Tahoe.com Staff, 10:41am, 11/13/2012
The temperatures are definitely cold enough, and with early snowfalls on the slopes, local area ski resorts are ready to take you to new heights. Snow making machines are fired up, and lifts are starting to turn.
Here are some of the announced opening days for the 2013-2014 Lake Tahoe ski season:
Updated Dec. 6, 2013
- Alpine Meadows – Dec. 13
- Boreal Mountain – NOW OPEN!
- Diamond Peak – Dec. 12
- Donner Ski Ranch – Exact date not announced
- Granlibakken – Exact date not announced, but near Christmas
- Heavenly - NOW OPEN!
- Homewood – Dec. 13
- Kirkwood – NOW OPEN!
- Mt. Rose – Ski Tahoe – NOW OPEN!
- Northstar California - NOW OPEN!
- Squaw Valley USA -NOW OPEN!
- Sierra-at-Tahoe – NOW OPEN!
- Sugar Bowl - Dec. 7
- Tahoe Donner Downhill – Dec. 13
- Tahoe Cross Country Ski Resort – Tahoe City – Dec. 6