Lake Tahoe Fireworks this Labor Day Weekend
Tahoe.com Staff, 2:48pm, 8/28/2012
Did you miss Lake Tahoe’s Forth of July fireworks extravaganza? Well now you have a chance to see another fantastic fireworks show this Labor Day Weekend, Sunday September 2 at 8:30 p.m.
Where to watch the show?
- For the water bound: South Lake Tahoe’s Tahoe Queen and M.S. Dixie II, both offer dining/viewing packages.
- For the landlocked: Nevada Beach State Park has a soft, sandy shoreline equipped with barbecues and picnic tables.
- For the super-seat-savers: Regan and El Dorado Beaches offer front-row seating that fills up fast.
- For families: Bijou Community Park is set back from the shoreline and boasts many amenities such as a skate park, disc golf course, dog park, golf course and playground.
- For east bay viewers: The Tallac Historic Site, off Emerald Bay Road, has an east-view perspective with nearby Baldwin Beach and its picnic tables.
- For the best view: For the more adventurous, hike to the top of Mount Tallac for a bird’s eye view of the fireworks extravaganza, but don’t forget your headlamp for the trek back down.
Check out last year’s show!